Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Jam 2009

WINTER JAM IS HERE AGAIN!!!!!

Winter Jam 2009 is here again in Columbus Ohio. This is going to be a AWESOME concert! I know I am going!!!! I have been to it 2 years in a row and it has been amazing!!!! Here is the imformation below for those of you who want to go to the concert at the Schottenstein center but for those who dont live around there are MANY other tour dates and ALL the imformation you need to know at www.hearitfirst.com/jamtour/ . Check it out!!


1/31/2009 - Schottenstein Center - Columbus/OH- 555 Borror Dr

TIME: 6:00PM

COST: $10 @ Door - No Advance Tickets

Doors open at 5:00PM

Pre-Show approx. 5:20PM

Lights Down approx. 5:55PM

Show Ends approx. 9:20PM

LINE UP:

tobyMac, BarlowGirl, Brandon Heath, NewSong, Francesca Battistelli, pureNRG, Stephanie Smith, & Guest Speaker Tony Nolan,

For More Information: (614) 688-3939 or 1-800-ARENA-01


ITS GONA BE GREAT!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment