Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello Again! PA was great! Christmas was....AWESOME!!! I got a new MP3 player and it is so great!!! I have all my music on it and i am using it to run. I have started a wellness program thing to get more in shape and I am running or doing cardio every other day and working with weights every other day...i really enjoy exercising (except when i have to wake up early in the morning to do it =) Life is good. I had a 2 1/2 to 3 week break off of school for holidays...it felt so good to not have to work on chemistry and algebra!! I have also lately been thinking about what i want to go to college for...I am thinking and praying seriously about becoming a Occupational Therapy Assistant. They work with the elderly...physically and mentally challenged children and adults to do things in everyday life. You can work in clinics or home health and there are many opportunities for this profession. I really felt God has given me a heart to work with them so to this would be a really neat job and i would defiantly enjoy doing it! So yeah...I am pretty excited to get into that in the future. Well I will talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment