Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coffee Cake recipe

Today I made a coffee cake. IT IS THE BEST!!!! Here is the recipe...it is really easy!

Apple Coffee Cake

1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 pkg. (4 oz.)
1 c. sour cream
4 eggs
1/2 c. wallnuts (opt.)
2 cups sliced apples
1/2 c. oil
1/2 cup sugar (it calls for white but i made it with brown and it is SO much better)
2 tsp. cinnamon

Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs and oil. Beat 5 Minutes

Pour 1/2 batter into a greased bundt pan (i just used a regular 9 by 13 inch pan and it worked great). Spread 1/2 of apples, nuts and 1/2 of the sugar cinnamon mixture. Add the rest of batter on top.

Top with remaining apples, nuts and cinnamon sugar.

Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool. ENJOY

Just a note...it does get pretty brown so if it is dont worry it tastes GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment