Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Want to try this??? Sign up at Miss Alexandra's blog!





Today...




January 27th, 2009




Outside my window…




Snow, snow, and more snow!




I am thinking…




About watching 'Though none go with me' tonight.




I am thankful for…




A warm house!




I am wearing…




Comfy, warm, grey sweats and a red tee shirt.




I am reading…




Proverbs, Scottish Cheifs by Jane Porter, and Oceans apart by Karen Kingsbury




I am creating…




Valentines Day Cards for the grandmas' and grandpas' at my Grandma's nursing home.




One of my favorite things…




Finding Comments on my Blog!! =)




For education this week…




Lots of things...but my favorite subject is history because i am reading Scottish chiefs.



A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …



I am doing alot of cooking lately...getting lots of practice for the future =)



A spiritual lesson I’m learning…



Proverbs 13:3 - He who watches over his mouth keeps his life. He who opens his lipd wide will be destoroyed.



A godly character trait I plan to work on…



Thinking before I speak and speaking respectfully to my mom!



Scripture I am memorizing…



Proverbs 10:1



I am praying for…



My Grandma who has been tranfered from the hospital to a nursing home.



For the rest of the week…



I plan to keep practicing Guitar and keep working at it.



A picture I’d like to share…

YUMMY huh??

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! Those chocolates look so delicious!
    Thank you for participating in this!
    I enjoyed reading about your day.
    I hope your week goes well.
    ~Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a lovely Godly young lady. Keep it up. God has a plan for your life, and His plan is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete