Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it snow....let it snow...let it snow...not! =)

Last weekend we had a TERRIBLE blizzard! We had around 15 inches with some serious snow fall! It was kinda fun to be snowed in through the weekend though...i enjoyed curling up in a warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate (with extra whipped cream =) and watching movies with the fam!  

3 comments:

  1. thats what i want right now!!! SNOW!!! n lots of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that's what it looks like here too!!! it's crazy...i'm kinda done with it! Summer anyone??

    btw. i love the blog facelift!!! cuteeee!! C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, can't wait to show these snow pictures to Kaitlyn....so jealous. It doesn't do much out here near St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete