Psalms 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

late night photoshoot =)



My friend christina came and spent the night last weekend and at 1 o' clock in the morning we went down to my studio and did a photoshoot! =)...the pictures turned out great! i took all the pictures that i am not in and christina and leah helped me out in the others...they did a pretty awesome job!!! =)


little ol' me


leah


my friend christina



now...dont be fooled. i am not the violinist of the family...(its really leah) =)




Leah posed so great!! i just snapped the pics.


I thought this turned out nice!





leah and christina were both wearing chucks so i thought id get a picture of them.





I wanted a picture of leah with her violin. i tried a couple of different angles and i think
this one turned out best!


I luv my friend! ;)


It was a awesome time!!! We stuffed ourselfs on junkfood and stayed up till all hours! what couldnt be more fun!!! =)

Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. i love the one with leah and her violin....its really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty fun!! I really like the one with th violin. :)

    ReplyDelete